Are you in the transition faze of moving on from the baby bag to needing something big enough for a few toddler / kids supplies ?
Sure you could stick with carrying your usual handbag and a kids backpack but when your tired toddler wants to be carried or you have a lot of walking to do then it may be time for a new bag .
So What should you look for when searching for a bag?
1. An easily accessible compartment for mobile phone ( fumbling through your handbag or having to tip the contents of your bag out to find your phone is no fun )
2. A Small pocket for lip balm
3. An interior big enough to fit the survival necessities but not the kitchen sink ( no one wants to look or feel like a pack mule )
4. Try and choose a versatile colour that will go with most outfits ( this is your grab and run bag so it should be able to look great with most outfits)
5. Forget the kids prints this bag is for you ! Choose a style and colour you love . Yes this bag may carry kids snacks a spare change of toddler clothes and a toy or two but you can do this with style.
- My picks that tick the boxes
estil Brighton tote – camel $99.95
Genuine soft leather and handcrafted in Florence , Italy .
It contains a small zippered “pouch” which is attached on the inside.
Strandbags Rossetti undercover tote $29.00 on sale
Features : Slip Lock Closure and Internal Zip & Phone Pocket for Security
KateHill Celine tote $49.95 on sale
Features – 1 side zip pocket and 2 slip pockets .
Added bonus of a Cute Polyester scarf included which can be used to accessorise handle.
Some tips for taking your handbag from work to mum duties .
This Jamberry wet bag from lime tree kids – $9.95 is just the right size.
What do you carry in your mum on duty bag ?